
keep asking my self whats life why am i here? well like i am here to work and
have fun in life........... what else am i here. well i gas were all are here to live on earth. like what am i do if me and bryan dont end up geting marrid or
having kids while were on this earth then what am i do. well poble still be dateing and still have fun
well hope u guse are doing good in ur life.............
love yea all
3 comments:
Ashley! you were sent here for many very special reasons, You make so many people happy with your smile, notes, phone calls, Emails and everyone you come in contact with your friendly personality, you show your LOve to everyone♥
Miss Ashley you are the most innocent and thoughtful person I know! Thank you for the sweet emails and letters you send. I have your picture of you and Bryan on my fridge:) I love you so much! You have a heart of gold and the Lord loves you.
Were here to learn and better ourselves. Looks like you are leaps and bounds ahead of me. Thanks for all your comments on Rosie's Blogg. I like your blogg.
Post a Comment