
well cant belive its november
well its getign closer to thanks givng and we need to be thankful
so i share with you a cople what ashley thanks ful
well i am thankful my family that i love verry munch............. and thankful that my back fix
casse if it wasnt then i would be in a wheel chair ............. and thankful for i have a job casse
all my friends that i have are not able to work casse they have to go to cash aportment center
or someoone has to tend them and glad i get to work and not be one of them that has to me
baby sitt or that not able to go out and make friends
thankful to be hathey................ those a cople i have a tons more............... but i am glad i am
ashley well hope all are thankful for things this thanksgivng and yea................
hope all is well
love yea all
love ashley
2 comments:
I am so glad that things are going well with you! I sure love you sweetheart!
Thank you for sharing that list!!! I love you Ashley and am thankful for YOU!
Post a Comment